8 Days Sikkim Short Trek
Dzongri Ridge Sikkim Short Trek
8Days Sikkim Short Trek is the most popular short trekking in Sikkim Himalayas. This Short trek route in Sikkim takes one through virgin rhododendron forests of the Kanchenjunga National Park to Dzongri Ridge. 4Day Sikkim Short Trek is for those looking to do a high Altitude Trek within a limited time frame. One can get upclose to the mountain range and get to feel the Himalayan Ecstasy in just a period of two days. Climb Dzongri Top at Sunset & sunrise to enjoy spectacular close up views of the 3rd.highest peak in the world Mt.Kanchenjunga & its Range.
TRIP FACTS :
- Trek Grade : Moderate.
- Minimum No.of Participants : 2 Pax.
- Highest Trekking Point: 4030m(Dzongri Top).
- Highest Camp Site : Dzongri(3950m).
- No. of Days on the Trek: 4 Days.
- Style of Trek : Camping(Tents).
- Starting Point : Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Ending Point : Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Trek Avaliblity : Join a group trek (dates shown below)
- Best Season : March – June & September to December.
- Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
|Group Departure Dates for Sikkim Short Trek -2018|
|28 March-04 April,2018||23 May-30 May,2018||10-17 Oct,2018|
|11-17 April, 2018||12-19 Sept,2018||24 Oct-31 Oct,2018|
|23 April-30 April,2018||26 Sept-03 Oct,2018||31 Oct -07 Nov,2018|
|09-16 May,2018||03-10 Oct,2018||14-21 Nov,2018|
Day 1 : Arrive at Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border. Drive to Gangtok (1622m). Hotel(B/B).
Day 2 : Gangtok sight seeing. Hotel.
Day 3 : Drive to Yuksom(1760m). Trek Head. Lodge.
Day 4 : Trek Starts. Trek Yuksom to Bakhim(2828m). Tents.
Day 5 : Trek Bakhim to Dzongri (3950m). Tents.
Day 6 : Early Morning Trek to Dznogri Top(4030m)for Sunrise. Trek Back to Tchoka( 2975m). Tents.
Day 7 : Trek Tchoka to Yuksom. Lodge.
Day 8 : Drive to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border for Final Departure. End of the Trek.
Extension can be made to Darjeeling/Bhutan & Nepal.
COSTS : US$630 per Person
Domestic travellers kindly enquire within for price quote in IRupees
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation – twin share including breakfasts.
- Twin share tent with mattress during camping/trekking.
- Fully organized trek services with guide, porters, camping equipment.
- All fixed three meals everyday during trekking/Camping.
- All road transport as per itinerary by car/jeep.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to monuments visited.
- All Permits for Sikkim.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Sleeping bag; personal clothing/equipment.
- Lunches and dinners during hotel stays.
- Bottled or alcoholic drinks.
- Tips, client insurance, evacuation costs.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions,the physical ability of the participants,etc.,may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail.We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant”s safety,comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).