Glimpse of Everest Lodge to Lodge Trek
7 Days Everest Lodge to Lodge Trek features the culture of the Sherpa people along with the great views of the Everest Range and other Himalayan peaks. Stay for two nights and acclimitize to the altitude at Namche Bazaar which is the hub of all trekking and Mountaineering activities. You also have the option of taking a day hike to the beautiful twin villages of Khunde and Khumjung.
Visit the holiest Sherpa Buddhist monastery at Tengboche. Enjoy the spectacular mountain scenery on the face of this Earth on this Everest Lodge to Lodge Trek. Stay overnight at comfortable lodges run by local Sherpa families. If you are short on time but would want to sample the charms of the Everest Area, then Glimpse of Everest Easy Trek is the best way to do it.
Moderate to difficult trekking from 2,805m(9,200ft) to 3,867m (12,684ft). Clients carry day-pack only and walk at their own pace.
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Difficult
- Duration: 6Nights and 7 Days.
- Maximum Sleeping Altitude: 3860m/12,660ft(Tengboche).
- Maximum Hiking Altitude: 3860m/12,660ft(Tengboche Monastery).
- Starting Point: Kathmandu.
- Ending Point : Kathmandu.
- Trek Availibility: Join a Group Trek
- Type of Trek: Lodge/Tea House Trek.
EVEREST LODGE TREK ITINERARY AND COST
Day 1: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m). Trek to Phakding(2652m. Overnight Lodge.
Day 2: Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3440m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 3: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar. Optional day hike to Kunde and Khumjung villages. Overnight Lodge.
Day 4: Trek Namche to Tengboche monastery(3860m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 5: Trek Tengboche to Namche Bazaar and continue to Monjo (2835m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 6: Trek Monjo to Lukla (2800m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 7: Fly Lukla-Kathmandu. END of easy Everest trek.
—– o0o —–
NEPAL TOURIST VISA
- Nepal visa is readily available on arrival at the International Airport
- in Kathmandu and all other entry points to Nepal.
- 2 passport photos will be required.
- Single Entry visa: US$ 30 per visa (valid for 60 days).
- Multiple Entry visa: US$ 80 per visa (valid for 150 days).
- Nepal Visas are also available in all Nepalese Embassies and Consulates.
- Visa is not required for Indian Nationals to Travel inside Nepal
—– o0o —–
Note: The above itinerary is a sample, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, physical ability of the participants etc.may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety, comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply)