Helambu Village Trek “A Gentle trek through Sherpa Villages”
Helambu Village Trek is a six day easy to moderate Trek North of the Kathmandu valley with altitude varying between 1370m to 3490m. Helambu Village Trek starts with a short drive to Sundarijal from where the trekking trail leads up to Shivpuri Ridge and heads north to the Sherpa village of Thare Pati. From here the trail turns eastward towards the biggest village of the area the villages of Melamchi and Shermathang.
With Accommodation and Meals at the Lodges operated by Local Villagers you get to Trek at your own pace with only your day pack. Helambu Village Trek ends with a gentle descend to Melamchi river to Melamchi Village and a drive back to Kathmandu.
TRIP FACTS :
- Style of Trek: Lodge/Tea House Trek.
- Duration: 5Nights & 6 Days.
- Number of Days on Trek: 6 Days.
- Trek Grade: Easy to Moderate.
- Minimum No. of Participants: 2 Persons.
- Starting Point: Kathmandu.
- Ending Point: Kathmandu.
- Trek availability: Join a group trek (dates shown below)
- Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
|HELAMBU VILLAGE TREK GROUP DEPARTURE -2020 (Ex Kathmandu)|
|22-28 Jan,2020||22-28 Oct,2020|
|22-28 Feb,2020||22-28 Nov,2020|
|22-28 March,2020||22-28 Dec,2020|
|HELAMBU VILLAGE TREK GROUP DEPARTURE-2021 (Ex Kathmandu)|
|22-28 Jan,2021||22-28 Oct,2021|
|22-28 Feb,2021||22-28 Nov,2021|
|22-28 March,2021||22-28 Dec,2021|
HELAMBU VILLAGE TREK ITINERARY
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu to Sundarijal. Trek to Chisapani.
Day 2: Trek to Kutumsang.
Day 3: Trek to Thare Pati.
Day 4: Trek to Tarke Gyang.
Day 5: Trek to Sermathang.
Day 6: Trek to Melamchi. Drive to Kathmandu. End of Helambu Village Trek.
NEPAL TOURIST VISA
- Nepal visa is readily available on arrival at the International Airport
- in Kathmandu and all other entry points to Nepal.
- 2 passport photos will be required.
- Single Entry visa: US$ 30 per visa (valid for 60 days).
- Multiple Entry visa: US$ 80 per visa (valid for 150 days).
- Nepal Visas are also available in all Nepalese Embassies and Consulates.
- Indian Nationals do not need Nepal Visa to Travel Inside Nepal
—– o0o —–
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, physical ability of the participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).