Langtang Helambu Trek
Langtang Valley Trek “A walk through the Langtang National Park”.
Langtang Helambu Trek also known as the Langatng Valley Trek is a little known and less frequented trek route close to Kathmandu Valley inside the Langtang National Park. The less frequented Langtang Trek lies at the foot of Ganesh Himal & Langtang Liru. The Langtang Helambu Trek starts with a short drive to Syabru Besi to the North of Kathmandu Valley. Langtang Helambu Village Trek is a moderate to strenuous trekking with altitude ranging from 2000m to 4380m. With mesmerizing Himalayan Peaks, dense rhododendron forests and herds of Blue Sheep that abound in these high alpine meadows makes the Langtang Trek a perfect place for a trekking holiday in Nepal Himalayas.
On a rest day at Kyangjin Gumba, climb a ridge on the Yala Peak(5100m) or can even trek to the foot of the Langshisha glacier for a spectacular view of the glacier & snowfields surrounded on all sides by the lofty himalayan peaks of Langtag-ri, Langsisa, Langtang Himal & Ganjala peak. Nestelled on the terraced hill side, the Sherpa villages of Helambu, Holy Gosaikunda Lake and Laurebenayak Pass (4610m) presents a perfect trekking getaway. Though easily accessible Langtang Helumbu Trek is less trekked than the Everest Base Camp Trek or Annapurna Circuit Trek. To sum it all up, the Langtang Valley Trek is surely “A Trekkers Paradise”.
TRIP FACTS :
- Style of Trek: Lodge / Tea House Trek.
- Duration: 13Nights & 14 Days.
- Number of Days on Trek: 13 Days.
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Strenuous.
- Minimum No. of Participants: 2 Persons.
- Starting Point: Kathmandu
- Ending Point: Kathmandu
- Tour Availiblity: Join a group trek (dates shown below).
- Customized Private treks available on request for a minimum of Two Persons.
|Langtang Helambu Trek Group Departure Dates-2020(Ex Kathmandu)|
Private treks are available on request
|07-20 March,2020||07-20 Oct,2020|
|07-20 April,2020||07-20 Nov,2020|
|07-20 May,2020||07-20 Dec,2020|
| Langtang Helambu Trek Group Departure Dates-2021(Ex Kathmandu)|
Private treks are available on request.
|07-20 March,2021||07-20 Oct,2021|
|07-20 April,2021||07-20 Nov,2021|
|07-20 May,2021||07-20 Dec,2021|
LANGTANG VALLEY TREK ITINERARY
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu to Dunche and Sabru Besi(1460m/7Hours). LODGE.
Day 2: Trek Starts. Trek to Lama Hotel(2560m). LODGE.
Day 3: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa(3817m). LODGE.
Day 4: Day at Kyanjin for exploration. Morning climb to Tsergo Ri(4983m). LODGE.
Day 5: Trek to Lama Hotel(2560m). LODGE.
Day 6: Trek to Sabru.LODGE.
Day 7: Trek to Singh Gompa(3250m). LODGE.
Day 8: Trek to Gosainkunda(4397m). LODGE.
Day 9: Trek to Gopte(3440m). LODGE.
Day 10: Trek to Tare Pate(3640m). LODGE.
Day 11: Trek to Tarke Gyang(2590m). LODGE.
Day 12: Trek to Kiul(1280m). LODGE.
Day 13: Trek to Pati Bhanjayang(1860m). LODGE.
Day 14: Trek to Sundarijal. Drive to Kathmandu. End of Langtang Valley Trek.
—– o0o —–
- Langtang Valley Trek Cost : US$1100/Person
- Indian Participants Kindly Enquire within for quotes in Indian Rupees
—– o0o —–
- Transport in Tourist Bus( Kathmandu to Syabru Besi).
- Basic accomodation in local lodges on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) included for the duration of the trek.
- Services of experienced English speaking local trekking guide.
- Porters to carry luggage while on trek (1 porter for 2 persons).
- Insurance for trekking staff, guides, porters etc.,
- National Park entrance fees.
- Travel/Trekking/Medical insurance.
- Rescue operations by helicopter.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Mineral water, boiled drinking water, soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages, tips and any personal expenses.
- Nepal Visa Fees.
- Any services in Kathmandu/Nepal (hotels, transport, etc.).
- Hotel accomodation in Kathmandu.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara at the End of the Trek.
- Any cost arising from political disturbances, strikes, cancellation of flights, deviation in program, delays due to landslides/ road blockage, or otherwise.
—– o0o —–
NEPAL TOURIST VISA
- Nepal visa is readily available on arrival at the International Airport
- in Kathmandu and all other entry points to Nepal.
- 2 passport photos will be required.
- Single Entry visa: US$ 30 per visa (valid for 60 days).
- Multiple Entry visa: US$ 80 per visa (valid for 150 days).
- Nepal Visas are also available in all Nepalese Embassies and Consulates.
- Indian Nationals do not need Nepal Visa to Travel inside Nepal.
—– o0o —–
Note: The above given Itinerary is a sample, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety, comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).