10Days Everest Lodge Trek
10 Days Everest Lodge Trek
Easy Everest Panaroma Lodge Trek
10-day Everest Lodge trek offers breath taking views of Everest Range without going to extreme altitudes. The Everest Lodge Trek starts with a flight to Lukla from where we trek in to Namche Bazaar, capital of Khumbu region. Explore the traditional Sherpa villages of Kunde and Khumjung set amongst incredible mountain scenery. Trek to Thyangboche, site of Nepal’s most sacred buddhist monastery. The views from this ridge above the Dudh Kosi river is possibly the most beautiful with Mt.Everest looming over the Lhotse Ridge and Ama Dablam towering above the monastery. Trek further on to Pangboche, the treks highest point and then by way of seldom visited Phortse swing back to Namche and Lukla to end the trek with a flight back to Kathmandu.
Moderate to difficult trekking and lodging from 2,805m(9,200ft) to 3,985m (13,070ft) with possible optional hikes up to 4,500+m (15,00ft).Clients carry a light day-pack only and walk at their own pace.
TRIP FACTS :
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Difficult.
- Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days.
- Maximum Sleeping Altitude: 3860m/12,660ft(Tengboche Monastery).
- Maximum Hiking Altitude: 4000m/13,120ft(Pangboche Monastery).
- Best Season: Jan-May and Oct-Dec.
- Starting Point: Kathmandu.
- Ending Point: Kathmandu.
- Trek Availibility: Join a Trek Group(Dates Shown Below).
- Type of Trek: Lodge / Tea House trek.
GROUP DEPARTURE DAYS (Ex Kathmandu)
Wednesday: January-May & October-December, 2018 & 2019.
Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
EVEREST LODGE TREK ITINERARY
Day 1: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m). Trek to Phakding(2652m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 3: Rest and acclimatization day with optional hikes around Namche. Overnight Lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Khunde & Khumjung villages(3780m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 5: Trek to Thyangboche Monastery(3860m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 6: Trek to Pangboche(4000m/6kms). Afternoon visit Pangboche Monastery and village. Overnight Lodge.
Day 7: Trek to little visited Phortse village(3680m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 8: Trek Namche and continue to Monjo(2835m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 9: Trek to Lukla(2800m/12 kms). Overnight Lodge.
Day 10: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu. End of Trek.
|2 Persons||US$ 790 per person|
|2-6 Persons||US$ 740 per person|
|7-10 Persons||US$ 690 per person|
|Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Airfare – US$328 per person |
Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Airfare for Indian Nationals: IRs.13,000 per person
Airfare is extra as applicable & is subject to change without prior notice
Indian Nationals kindly enquire within for quotes in IRupees
TREK COST INCLUDES
- Trek guide; porter/s to carry luggage;
- Lodge accommodation (twin rooms);
- Fixed meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner);
- Trek permit & Park fees;
- Contribution to guide transport;
- Guide/porter insurance costs;
- Domestic flight cost extra as applicable.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hotel Stays in Kathmandu.
- Nepal visa fees (US$ 30);
- Nepal Visa is Granted on arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport/international border crossing.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu Airfare
- Sleeping bag (can be hired in Kathmandu);
- Personal clothing/equipment;
- Meals in Kathmandu;
- Client insurance of any kind;
- Cost of evacuation (if any)in Case of emergency;
- Bottled/alcoholic drinks;
- Tea/coffee – other than at breakfast;
- Airport taxes; Expenses of personal nature.
—– o0o —–
NEPAL TOURIST VISA
- Nepal visa is readily available on arrival at the International Airport
- in Kathmandu and all other entry points to Nepal.
- 2 passport photos will be required.
- Single Entry visa: US$ 30 per visa (valid for 60 days).
- Multiple Entry visa: US$ 80 per visa (valid for 150 days).
- Nepal Visas are also available in all Nepalese Embassies and Consulates.
- No entry Visa is required for Indian Nationals to enter & Travel in Nepal.
—– o0o —–
Our trek price includes basic rooms in local trekkers lodges which have simple 2 bedded rooms with common toilets/showers. In some places like Lukla, Namache and Kumjung some newly upgraded lodges have rooms with attached toilets-showers but this will cost extra (about US$ 20-30 per room per night). Some lodges now offer even better rooms but can cost even more.
—– o0o —–
Note: The above itinerary is a sample, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions,the physical ability of the participants,etc.,may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail.We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety,comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply)