Easy Everest Panorama Lodge Trek
10Day Everest Panorama Lodge trek offers breath taking views of Everest Range without going to extreme altitudes. Everest Lodge Trek starts with a flight to Lukla from where we trek in to Namche Bazaar, capital of Khumbu region. Explore the traditional Sherpa villages of Kunde and Khumjung set amongst incredible mountain scenery.
Trek to Thyangboche, site of Nepal’s most sacred buddhist monastery. View from this ridge above Dudh Kosi river is possibly the most beautiful with Mt.Everest looming over Lhotse Ridge and Ama Dablam towering above the monastery. Trek further on to Pangboche, treks highest point and then by way of seldom visited Phortse swing back to Namche and Lukla to end the trek with a flight back to Kathmandu.
Moderate to difficult trekking and lodging from 2,805m(9,200ft) to 3,985m (13,070ft) & with possible optional hikes up to 4,500+m (15,00ft). Clients carry a light day-pack only and walk at their own pace.
TRIP FACTS :
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Difficult.
- Duration: 9 Nights / 10 Days.
- Maximum Sleeping Altitude: 3860m/12,660ft(Tengboche Monastery).
- Maximum Hiking Altitude: 4000m/13,120ft(Pangboche Monastery).
- Best Season: Jan-May and Oct-Dec.
- Starting Point: Kathmandu.
- Ending Point: Kathmandu.
- Trek Availibility: Join a Trek Group(Dates Shown Below).
- Type of Trek: Lodge / Tea House trek.
GROUP DEPARTURE DAYS (Ex Kathmandu)
Wednesday: January-May & October-December, 2020 & 2021
Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
EVEREST LODGE TREK ITINERARY
Day 1: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m). Trek to Phakding(2652m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 2: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 3: Rest and acclimatization day with optional hikes around Namche. Overnight Lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Khunde & Khumjung villages(3780m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 5: Trek to Thyangboche Monastery(3860m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 6: Trek to Pangboche(4000m/6kms). Afternoon visit Pangboche Monastery and village. Overnight Lodge.
Day 7: Trek to little visited Phortse village(3680m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 8: Trek Namche and continue to Monjo(2835m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 9: Trek to Lukla(2800m/12 kms). Overnight Lodge.
Day 10: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu. End of Trek.
NEPAL TOURIST VISA
- Nepal visa is readily available on arrival at the International Airport
- in Kathmandu and all other entry points to Nepal.
- 2 passport photos will be required.
- Single Entry visa: US$ 30 per visa (valid for 60 days).
- Multiple Entry visa: US$ 80 per visa (valid for 150 days).
- Nepal Visas are also available in all Nepalese Embassies and Consulates.
- No entry Visa is required for Indian Nationals to enter & Travel in Nepal.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, physical ability of the participants,etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety,comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply)