7Days Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trek a Short Trek in Nepal Himalayas
Mardi Himal Trek is a lesser known easy, gentle and a short trekking trail that runs along the ridge east of the Annapurna Sanctuary Trekking Trail attaining a maximum altitude of 4500m. From high on the ridge, the Mardi Himal Trekking trail provides panoramic views of the Annapurna range, Machhapuchhre or the Fish Tail and ofcourse Mardi Himal. Sweeping views of the Himalayan villages of Ghandruk, Chomrong and as well of Pokhara are visible.
Mardi Himal Trek is a newly opened trail and is less frequented by trekkers. This Trek can be completed within a limited time frame of 4-5Days.
- Trek Grade: Easy to Moderate
- Duration: 4Nights & 5 Days
- Maximum Sleeping Altitude: 3700m
- Maximum Hiking Altitude: 4500m
- Best Season : January-May & October – December
- Trek Availibility: Private Treks only.
Mardi Himal Trek Itinerary
Day 1 : Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist Bus (6Hrs). Overnight Hotel in Pokhara (B/B only).
Day 2 : Drive to Kande. Trek Starts. Trek to Pothana / Deaurali(2125m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 3 : Trek to Low Camp(3150m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 4 : Trek to High Camp(3700m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 5 : Trek to Mardi Himal Base Camp & Trek Down to Sidding. Overnight Lodge.
Day 6 : Drive Back to Pokhara. Overnight Hotel (B/B only).
Day 7 : Drive Back to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus. End of Mardi Himal Easy Trek.
—– o0o —-
COSTS : US$620 per Person
Indian Nationals kindly enquire within for quotes in Indian Rupees —– o0o —-
TREK COST – INCLUDES
- Transport in Tourist Bus( Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu).
- Twin Share Hotel Accommodation in Pokhara including Breakfast.
- Basic accomodation at local lodges on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) included for the duration of the trek.
- Services of experienced English speaking local trekking guide.
- Porters to carry luggage while on trek (1 porter for 2 persons).
- Insurance for trekking staff, guides, porters etc.,
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) fees/National Park entrance fees &
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) registration fees.
- Departure Tax where applicable (domestic/international flights).
- Domestic Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu airfare (if requested by clients).
- Travel/Trekking/Medical insurance.
- Rescue operations by helicopter.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Mineral water, boiled drinking water, soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages, tips and any personal expenses.
- Nepal Visa Fees.
- Any services in Kathmandu (hotels, transport, etc.).
- Hotel accomodation in Kathmandu.
- Lunches & Dinners during Hotel Stays in Pokhara.
- Any cost arising from political disturbances, strikes, cancellation of flights, deviation in program, delays due to landslides/ road blockage, or otherwise.
—– o0o —–
NEPAL TOURIST VISA
- Nepal visa is readily available on arrival at the International Airport
in Kathmandu and all other entry points to Nepal.
- 2 passport photos will be required.
- Single Entry visa: US$ 30 per visa (valid for 60 days).
- Multiple Entry visa: US$ 80 per visa (valid for 150 days).
- Nepal Visas are also available in all Nepalese Embassies and Consulates.
- Visa is not required for Indian Nationals to Travel inside Nepal
—– o0o —–
Note: The above itinerary is a sample, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort and general well being.
(All Relevant Terms & Conditions apply).