Easy tea house Annapurna Village Trek through Picturesque Ghandruk
4Day Annapurna Village Trek is meant for first time Trekkers. Annapurna village Easy Trek takes one through the small villages in the Nepal country side of Ghandruk and Lhandruk. Ghandruk and Lhandruk is mostly inhabiatated by the Gurung Tribe of Nepal. Perched on the himalayan hill sides the villages of Ghandruk and Lhandruk offers trekkers an oppurtunity to experience the Gurung culture & food habits of the people of these area.
Annapurna Village Easy Trek starts with a drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Phedi and ends the trek at Pokhara. One can either fly back or drive back to Kathmandu or extend the tour with a wildlife safari at Chitwan.
Low altitude Easy tea house Trekking in Annapurna Region trekking up to a maximum altitude of 1950m. Participants get to carry only their Day Pack with their personal Items in them. Accommodation will be provided in lodges operated by local families.
- Type of Trek: Lodge /Tea House Trek
- Trek Grade: Easy.
- Total No. of Days: 4 Days
- Trek Duration: 4 Days
- Maximum Altitude: 1950m/6397ft(Ghandruk).
- Best Season: March-June & September-December.
- Trek Availibility: Join a Group (Dates Shown Below).
- Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
GROUP DEPARTURES FOR ANNAPURNA VILLAGE TREK (Ex Kathmandu).
Saturdays: January-May & October-December, 2020 & 2021
Annapurna Village Trek Itinerary
Day1 : Drive Kathmandu to Pokhara to Phedi(Trek Road Head).
Trek to Dhampus Village(1700m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 2: Trek to Landruk Village(1620m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 3: Trek to Ghandruk(1950m). Overnight Lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Birethanti(1025m).
Drive from Nayapul (Trek End Point) to Pokhara. END of Annapurna Village Easy Trek.
—– o0o —–
NEPAL TOURIST VISA
- Nepal visa is readily available on arrival at the International Airport
- in Kathmandu and all other entry points to Nepal.
- 2 passport photos will be required.
- Single Entry visa: US$ 30 per visa (valid for 60 days).
- Multiple Entry visa: US$ 80 per visa (valid for 150 days).
- Nepal Visas are also available in all Nepalese Embassies and Consulates.
- Indian Nationals do not need a visa to Travel inside Nepal
—– o0o —–
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions,physical ability of the participants,etc.may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety,comfort and general well being.
(All Relevant Terms & Conditions apply).