8Days Sandakphu Darjeeling Short Trek
Sandakphu Gurdung Darjeeling Short Trek in the Singalila Ridge
Sandakphu Darjeeling Short Trek is a popular Trek Route in the Singalila National Park in Darjeeling Hills. Trek Darjeeling‘s famous mountain trail from Manebhanjyang to Sandakphu to Gurdung & end the Trek in Rimbik. Enjoy great views of Kanchenjunga & Everest range from Sandakphu. Trek through the Singalila National Park with spring rhododendrons and clear autumn views. Visit the Raj time hill resort town of Darjeeling and the famous tea plantations first started by the British.
- Style of Trek: Tea House Trek.
- Duration: 8 Days.
- Number of Days on Trek: 5days.
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Easy.
- Minimum No.of Participants: 2Persons.
- Highest Point : Sandakphu (3636m).
- Highest Camp Site: Sandakphu (3636m).
- Starting Point : Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Ending Point : Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Best Season : March to June & September to December.
- Climate: Days are normally warm. Nights can at times be(general)very cold and in winter even below the freezing point. Monsoon showers in summer (heaviest in July, August) & sometimes even in spring and autumn.
- Trek availability: Private treks only for minimum 2 persons on request on a date of your choice.
- No group departures available.
- Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
ITINERARY for Darjeeling Short Trek
Day 1: Arrive at Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border. Drive to Darjeeling(1686m). Hotel.
Day 2: Acclimitization Day. Walking Tour of Darjeeling. Hotel
Day 3: Drive to Maneybhanjyang(1981m). Trek Starts.
Trek Manebhanjyang to Tonglu(3001m). Trekkers Hut.
Day 4: Trek Tonglu to Kalpokhari(3100m). Lodge.
Day 5: Trek Kalpokhari to Sandakphu(3636m). Trekkers Hut.
Day 6: Trek Sandakphu to Gurdung(2700m) . Lodge.
Day 7: Trek Gurdung to Rimbik (2331m). End of Trek.
Drive to Darjeeling. Driving Time – 4 Hours. Hotel.
Day 8: Drive to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal border for Final Departure.
Extension can be made to Sikkim,Bhutan or Nepal.
|2-3 Pax||US$ 630 /pax|
|4-6 Pax||US$ 590/pax|
|7-10Pax||US$ 550 /pax|
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation – twin share including breakfasts.
- Twin share Rooms in Lodges with mattress during Trekking.
- Fully organized trek services with guide, porters, Ponies.
- Fixed three meals everyday during trekking.
- All road transport as per itinerary by car/jeep.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to monuments visited.
- All Permits for Darjeeling.
- Airport Transfers.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Sleeping bag; personal clothing/equipment.
- Lunches and dinners during hotel stays.
- Bottled or alcoholic drinks.
- Tips,client insurance,evacuation costs.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions,the physical ability of the participants,etc.,may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety,comfort and general well being.
Recommendations: The trek is Moderate to Easy and is recommended for First time Trekkers/Family Treks.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).