Annapurna Sanctuary Trek
A Gentle Annapurna Villages Trek
Trek to the most beautiful part of the Nepal Himalaya, The Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. A 10Day Moderate Trek that takes you to the bosom of the Annapurna Range. A Trek through snow clad Nepal Himalaya with the most stunning Himalayan Scenery that you will ever witness in the entire Himalayas. As you get sorrounded by the 360Degree view of the Annapurna Range at the Annapurna Base Camp you will realize the beauty of the Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. Experience the culture of the Annapurna Region as you criss cross through the Gurung Villages perched on Himalayan Hill sides.
Moderate to Strenous Trekking to a maximum altitude of 4130m. Participants get to carry only their day Pack with their personal items in them & walk at their own pace. The main baggage will be carried by the porters. Accommodation and food will be provided in lodges run by local families. Lunch will be provided in Tea house along the Trek route.
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Difficult
- Duration: 09 Nights/10 Days
- Maximum Sleeping Altitude: 3014m/9,888ft(Himalaya Hotel).
- Maximum Hiking Altitude: 4130m/13,550ft(Annapurna BC).
- Best Season: Mar-June and Oct-Dec.
- Trek availability: Join a Group Dates Shown Below.
Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
|Group Departures Trek Dates for Annapurna Sanctuary Trek 2017(Ex-Kathmandu)|
|24March-02April 2017||05-14 October, 2017|
|16April-25April 2017||05-14 November, 2017|
|5May-14May 2017||05-14 December, 2017|
Day 1: Drive Kathamndu to Pokhara to Phedi.45 minutes Drive from Pokhara to Phedi.
Start Trek to Dhampus village(1700m/2Hrs).Lodge.
Day 2: Trek to Landruk village(1620m/6Hrs).Lodge.
Day 3: Trek to Chomrong(2210m/6Hrs).Lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Himalayan Hotel(2840m/6Hrs).Lodge.
Day 5: Trek to Machapuchare Base Camp(3700m/4Hrs).Lodge.
Day 6: Day of exploration to Annapurna Base Camp, Annapurna Glacier
and surrounding areas(4130m/3Hrs).Lodge.
Day 7: Trek to Do Ban(2505m/7Hrs).Lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Kymrung Danda(2260m/5Hrs).Lodge.
Day 9: Trek to Gandruk(1990m/3Hrs).Lodge.
Day 10: Trek to Birethanti(1000m).Drive to Pokhara.
End of Annapurna Sanctuary Trek.
TREK COST – INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- Transport in Tourist Bus( Kathmandu to Pokhara).
- Basic accomodation at local lodges on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) included for the duration of the trek.
- Services of experienced English speaking local trekking guide.
- Porters to carry luggage while on trek (1 porter for 2 persons).
- Insurance for trekking staff, guides, porters etc.,
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) fees/National Park entrance fees & TIMS (Trekkers
- Information Management System) registration fees.
- Departure Tax where applicable (domestic/international flights).
- Domestic Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu airfare (if requested by clients).
- Transport from Pokhara to Kathmandu at the end of the Trek.
- Travel/Trekking/Medical insurance.
- Rescue operations by helicopter.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Mineral water,boiled drinking water,soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages,tips and any personal expenses.
- Nepal Visa Fees.
- Any services in Kathmandu/Nepal (hotels, transport, etc.).
- Hotel accomodation in Kathmandu. Hotel accommodation in Pokhara at the End of the Trek.
- Any cost arising from political disturbances, strikes, cancellation of flights, deviation in program, delays due to landslides/ road blockage, or otherwise
Note: The above itinerary is a sample, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort and general well being.
(All Relevant Terms & Conditions Apply).