Western & Central Bhutan Trek Tour
13Days Western Central Bhutan Trek Tour
Festival Tours with Western Central Bhutan Trek Tour
13Days Western Central Bhutan Trek Tour is best option for an average trekker as the altitude does not go over 11,155 ft. Trek Route crosses several villages providing an excellent opportunity to interact with the rural life of Bhutan. Bumthang consists of four valleys – Chume, Choekhor, Tang and Ura- separated from each other by mountains. It is a land graced by many temples and monasteries built along the centuries by famous religious saints such as Longchen Rabjampa, Dorji Lingpa, Pema Lingpa and Guru Rinpoche. It has fields and meadows surrounded by thick dark forests and mysterious water flows, hiding parts of the history of Bhutan and strange legends. It is often locally called as the Switzerland of Bhutan. Jakar Dzong (the white Bird fortress) looks over the Choekhor valley. Kurje Lhakhang is an important religious temple in Choekhor. There are a number of temples in Chume and Choekhor valley. You can also buy Yatha (locally woven woolen clothes) here. Village of Ura looks like a dream like postcard from the road.
TRIP FACTS :
- Duration: 13Days & 12Nights.
- Type of Tour: Jeep Tour.
- Starting Point: Paro.
- Ending Point: Paro
- Start of Trek: Chokor valley (Bumthang)
- End of Trek: Tang valley (Bumthang)
- Trek Duration :3 Days
- Trek Grade :Easy
- Trek & Tour Availibility: No group Departures.
- Only Private Tours for a minimum of Two Persons
- Best Season: March to May & September to December
WESTERN CENTRAL BHUTAN TREK TOUR ITINERARY :
DAY 01 : Arrive Paro (By Druk Air)
DAY 02 : Paro
DAY 03 : Paro – Thimphu
DAY 04 : Thimphu
DAY 05 : Thimphu – Trongsa
DAY 06 : Trongsa – Bumthang
DAY 07 : Bumthang
DAY 08 : Bumthang -Ngang Lhakhang (Start of Trek)
DAY 09 : Ngang Lhakhang -Ugyen Choling
DAY 10 : Ugyen Choling – Bumthang (End of Trek)
DAY 11 : Bumthang – Punakha
DAY 12 : Punakha – Thimphu – Paro
DAY 13 : Drive to Paro International Airport for Final Departure. End of the Trek & Tour.
|COSTS||US$3250 / person|
|DRUK AIRFARE (Extra as applicable)|
|Druk Air operates daily flights between Paro – Singapore , Bangkok, Kathmandu, Kolkata & Mumbai.
Indian Nationals Kindly enquire within for Quotes in IRupees.
THE COST INCLUDES :
- Airport Pick Up and Drop.
- Transport (Where applicable) on Jeeps / Vans / Cars.
- Tour support with an English Speaking Guide.
- Twin Share Accomodation in Tents while Trekking.
- Twin Share Rooms in Hotel in Thimpu and Paro.
- Fixed Three Meals a day while Trekking/ Tour.
- Fees for :- a).Tour Permit.
b). National Park
c).National Monuments etc.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air Fare on Druk Airways.
- Any Evacuation Cost in Case Of Emergency.
- Clients Insurance.
- we do not provide Bottled Mineral water during the Tour.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).