4Days Bhutan Cultural Tours
4Days Western Bhutan Cultural Tour
Western Bhutan Cultural Tour in Land of the Thunder Dragon
4Days Western Bhutan Cultural Tour is the best way to explore and understand the“Land of the Drukyul or the Thunder Dragon”one of the only remaining Kingdom on earth whose Gross Domestic Product(GDP) is measured by Happiness, Western Bhutan Cultural Tour provides the traveler with ample opportunity to explore in detail the Culture and People of the only remaining Himalayan Buddhist country on this planet.
TRIP FACTS :
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights.
- Type of Tour: Jeep Tour.
- Minimum No.of Persons: 2 Persons.
- Starting Point: Paro Airport.
- Ending Point: Paro Airport.
- Best Season: March to May & September to December(open throughout the year).
- Tour Availibility: No Group Departures are available.
- Private Tours only for a minimum of 2 Persons.
ITINERARY FOR WESTERN BHUTAN CULTURAL TOUR
Day 1 : Arrive at Paro. Witness the most spectacular views of Mt.Everest, Mt.Kanchenjunga and the entire Himalayan range visible on the left side. Drive to Thimphu. Overnight Hotel.
Day 2 : Thimphu sightseeing.
AM: Visit the National Memorial Chorten, built in the memory of the late King , the National library, Folk heritage museum, Chokey handicraft and National Painting School.
PM: visit the National Emporium and a stroll in Thimphu market in the evening. Overnight Hotel.
Day 3 : Thimphu – Paro & Sightseeing.
Drive to Paro. Drive straight north to see the ruins of Drukgyel Dzong, a victory fortress of the 17th century. On the way back stop at the Takshang (tiger’s nest) viewpoint.
PM: visit Ta-Dzong (National Museum) which is considered to be one of the best natural and historical museum and walk down the hill for a view of Paro Dzong with its traditional wooden bridge over the Pa-chu (Paro river). Overnight Hotel.
Day 4 : Drive to Paro International Airport for Final Departure. End of Western Bhutan Cultural Tour.
|COSTS||US$1000 / person|
|DRUK AIRFARE (Extra as applicable)|
|Druk Air operates daily flights between Paro – Singapore , Bangkok, Kathmandu, Kolkata & Mumbai.
Indian Nationals Kindly enquire within for Quotes in IRupees.
THE COST INCLUDES :
- Airport Pick Up and Drop.
- Transport (Where applicable) on Jeeps / Vans / Cars.
- Tour support with an English Speaking Guide
- Twin Share Rooms in Hotel
- Fixed Three Meals a day while Tour.
- Fees for :- a).Tour Permit.
b). National Park
c).National Monuments etc.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air Fare on Druk Airways.
- Any Evacuation Cost in Case Of Emergency.
- Clients Insurance.
- we do not provide Bottled Mineral water during the Tour.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail.We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety,comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).