18Days Sikkim Singalila Ridge Goecha la Trek
18Day Sikkim Singalila Ridge Goecha la Trek
Sikkim Singalila Ridge Trek to Goecha la Pass
Sikkim Singalila Ridge Goecha la Trek passes through the most isolated part of Sikkim Himalayas. The Singalila Trek Route straddles the border between India & Nepal as a result one gets to trek on the spine of the singalila Ridge. Witness the picture perfect views of the Everest and the Kanchenjunga Range from DafeyBhir at 4635m. The 18Days Sikkim Singalila Ridge Trek gives you unparalled views of the Himalayan Range as you trek through the tiny hamlets perched on hill sides to the isolated region of the Sikkim Himalaya. The High light of the Sikkim Singalila Ridge Trek is the Goecha la Pass at 4990m.
Moderate to Strenous high Altitude Camping Trek in Sikkim from Rimbi(1700m) to Goechala Pass(5000m). All Camping equipments will be provided. Participants carry their day pack only & walk at their own pace. Main Baggage will be carried by ponies/yaks/porters.
- Trek Grade : Moderate to Rigorous.
- Minimum No. of Participants : 2 Pax.
- Highest Point: Goechala (4990m).
- Highest Camping Site: 4210m ( Pangdin).
- No. of Days on the Trek: 12 Days.
- Style of Trek : Camping ( Tents).
- Starting Point: Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Ending Point : Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Best Season : April–June & September to December.
- Tour Avaliblity: Join a group trek (dates shown below).
- Customized Private treks available on request for a Minimum of 2 Persons.
|Group Departure Dates for Sikkim Singalila Ridge Goecha la Trek -2018|
|14-31 March,2018||02-20 May,2018||10-28 Oct,2018|
|21 Mar-08 April,2018||02-20 May,2018||31 Oct-18 Nov,2018|
|04-22 April,2018||19 Sept-07 Oct,2018||14 Nov-02 Dec,2018|
|18 April-06 May,2018||29 Sept-16 Oct,2018|
|Group Departure Dates for Sikkim Singalila Ridge Goecha la Trek -2019|
|16 Mar-02 April,2019||04-21 May,2019||12-29 Oct,2019|
|23 Mar-09 April,2019||18 May-04 June,2019||02-19 Nov,2019|
|06-23 April,2019||21 Sept-08 Oct,2019||16 Nov-03 Dec,2019|
|20 April-07 May,2019||01-18 Oct,2019|
ITINERARY FOR SIKKIM SINGALILA RIDGE GOECHA LA TREK
Day 1 : Arrive at Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border. Drive to Gangtok(1622m). Hotel.
Day 2 : Gangtok & Rumtek Monastery Sight Seeing. Hotel.
Day 3 : Drive Gangtok to Pelling(2075m). Hotel.
Day 4 : Acclamitization Day in Pelling.Drive to Upper Rimbi. Camping.
Day 5 : Trek Upper Rimbi to Nayapatal(3000m). Camping.
Day 6 : Trek Nayapatal to Yambong(3735m). Camping.
Day 7 : Trek Yambong to Laxmi Pokhari (4200m). Camping.
Day 8 : Trek to the Dafey Bhir Pass for the View of the Everest and Makalu and the Kanchandzonga Range. Continue Trek to Gomathang(3700m) to Rani Tar. Camping.
Day 9 : Trek Gomathang/Rani Tar to Pangdin(4210m). Camping.
Day 10: Trek Pangdin to Ghatey Khola(3200m). Camping.
Day 11: Trek to Dzongri Ridge(3950m). Camping.
Day 12: Rest day at Dzongri. Dzongri top for sunrise/sunset. Camping.
Day 13: Trek Dzongri to Lamunee(4164m). Camping.
Day 14: Early morning trek to Goecha La(4990m). Return trek to Kookrochoong (3725m). Camping.
Day 15: Trek Kookrochoong to Tsokha(2975m). Camping.
Day 16: Trek Tsokha to Yuksom(1760m). End of Sikkim Singalila Ridge Trek. Lodge.
Day 17: Drive Yuksum to Kalimpong (1200m).Hotel.
Day 18: Drive to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border for final Departure.
Extension Can be made to Darjeeling, Bhutan & Nepal.
|2 Pax||US$ 1430/Pax|
|2-6 Pax||US$ 1340/Pax|
Indian Nationals kindly enquire within for quotes in IRupees.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation-twin share including breakfasts.
- Twin share tent with mattress during camping/trekking.
- Fully organized trek services with guide, porters,camping equipment.
- All fixed three meals everyday during trekking/Camping.
- All road transport as per itinerary by car/jeep.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to monuments visited.
- All Permits for Darjeeling and Sikkim.
- Trek Permit.
- Kanchandzonga National Park Fees.
- Airport Pick up and Drop.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Sleeping bag; personal clothing/equipment.
- Lunches and dinners during hotel stays.
- Bottled or alcoholic drinks.
- Tips,client insurance,evacuation costs.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions,the physical ability of the participants,etc.,may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail.We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety,comfort and general well being.
Recommendations: The trek is strenuous and demands good physical form. A physical fitness check-up is recomended. Prior 2 to 3 months preparation is recomended.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).