10Days Sikkim Singalila Pass Trek
Sikkim Singalila Pass Trek
Sikkim Singalila Pass Trek, “A Gentle trek through Varsey Rhododendron Sanctuary”
Hilley Varsey two beautiful offbeat tourist destinations in West Sikkim Himalaya. Sikkim Singalila Pass Trek is a moderate Trek to a maximum altitude of 3700m(Singalila Pass). Trek from Hilley and Varsey to Singalila Pass and back to Uttarey in West Sikkim with a total trekking distance of around 50Km. Sikkim Singalila Pass Trek in Sikkim goes through the famous Varsey Rhododendron park. During spring the forest is decorated with multi colored rhododendron flowers. Every spring Rhododendron festival is organized in Varsey. The highlight of the Sikkim Singalila Pass Phoktey Dara Trek is the magnificent view of Everest and Kanchenjunga Range from Phoktey Dara and Singalila Pass. Not many trekkers have trekked on this route as the more famous Goechala Pass Trek or the Sandakphu Phalut Singalila Ridge in the neighbouring Darjeeling Hills.
Moderate Camping Trek from 2600m(Hiley) to 3700m(Singalila Pass). Participants carry their day pack only with their personal Items in them.Main Baggage will be carried by the Ponies/Porters. Full Camping equipments will be provided to the Trekkers.
- Type of Trek : Camping Trek.
- Total No. of Days : 10Days.
- Trek Days: 6Days.
- Starting Point: Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Ending Point : Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Highest Trekking Point: 3700m(Singalila Pass).
- Trek Grade : Moderate.
- Trek Avaliblity : Only Private Treks are available for a minimum of 2 Persons.
- Best Season : March – June & September to December.
- Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
SIKKIM SINGALILA PASS TREK ITINERARY
Day 1: Arrive at Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
Drive to Gangtok(5Hrs). Overnight Hotel.
Day 2: Gangtok Sight Seeing. Overnight Hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Hiley(2600m). Overnight Tents/Lodge.
Day 4: Trek Starts.Trek Hiley to Barsey(2750m/5Km-3Hrs). Overnight Tents.
Day 5: Trek Barsey to Joributey(2700m/12km-6Hrs). Overnight Tents.
Day 6: Trek Joributey to Kalijhar(3400m/13Km-7Hrs).Overnight Tents.
Day 7: Early Morning Trek to Singalila Pass(8Km-6Hrs Round Trek). Return Trek Camp site.
Day 8: Early Morning Climb to Phoktey Dara View Point for the spectucular Mountain Views of the Everest & Kanchenjunga Range. Return to Camp site. Trek to Uttarey(14Km-7Hrs).
Day 9: Drive Back to Kalimpong. Overnight Hotel.
Day 10: Drive back to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
Extension can be made to Darjeeling / Bhutan.
Indian Nationals kindly enquire within for price quotes in IRupees
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation – twin share including breakfasts.
- Twin share tent with mattress during camping/trekking.
- Fully organized trek services with guide, porters, camping equipment.
- All fixed three meals everyday during trekking/Camping.
- All road transport as per itinerary by car/jeep.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees to monuments visited.
- All Permits for Sikkim.
- Airport Pick up and Drop.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Sleeping bag; personal clothing/equipment.
- Lunches and dinners during hotel stays.
- Bottled or alcoholic drinks.
- Tips, client insurance, evacuation costs.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions,the physical ability of the participants,etc.,may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant”s safety,comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).