9Days North Sikkim Jeep Tour
North Sikkim Jeep Tour
North Sikkim Jeep Tour takes you to the least visited area of North Sikkim close to the border with Tibet. Visit Yumthang Valley, known as the switzerland of the eastern Himalaya and the Gurudongmar Lake situated on the Sikkim Tibet Border at an altitude of 18,000feet.
TRIP FACTS :
- Total No.of Days: 9 Days.
- Minimum No. of Participants : 2Pax.
- Style of Tour : Jeep Safari.
- Starting Point: Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Ending Point : Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rail Station / Nepal Border.
- Best Season : March–June & September-December.
- Customized private Trek & Tour can be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
North Sikkim Jeep Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rail Station.
Receive and Drive to Gangtok. Overnight Hotel.
Day 2: Gangtok Sight Seeing. Overnight Hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Tchangu Lake–Nathula Border Post. Drive back to Gangtok. Overnight Hotel.
Day 4: Drive to Lachung. Overnight Hotel.
Day 5: Drive to Yumthang Valley. Return to Lachung for the Night.Overnight Hotel.
Day 6: Drive to Lachen. Overnight Hotel.
Day 7: Early Morning Drive to Gurudongmar Lake(17,800ft) at the Sikkim Tibet Border.
Return to Lachen. Overnight Hotel.
Day 8: Drive back to Gangtok. Overnight Hotel.
Day 9: Drive to Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station / Nepal Border. End of the Tour.
Extension can be made to Darjeeling/Bhutan.
—– o0o —–
COSTS : US$900/person( Indian Nationals kindly enquire withing for quotes in IRupees).
—– o0o —–
THE COST INCLUDES :
- Transport (Where applicable) on Jeeps / Vans / Cars.
- Airport Pick Up and Drop.
- Tour support with an English Speaking Guide.
- Twin Share Rooms in Hotel on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- Fees for :- a).Tour Permit.
b). National Park
c).National Monuments etc.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Lunches & Dinners
- Any Evacuation Cost in Case Of Emergency.
- Clients Insurance.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety,comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).