COSTS : Please write us for Costs & other details
Restricted Area Fees (Extra as applicable ) : –
- For the first 7 days US$90 per person and after 7 days US$ 15 per day per person
payable in convertible foreign currency.
- Airfare for Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Jumla : US$315/person( Flight Fare extra as applicable ).
TREK COST INCLUDES :
- Accommodation in Nepalgunj.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
- All transportation by private car.
- Simikot Humla Restricted Area permit.
- Rara National Park Permit and all necessary permits.
- 1 experienced,helpful and friendly guide,1 cook and 1 helper,porters(1 porter for 2 peoples),their
- food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
- All Camping Equipments (Tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils etc.)
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
- All government tax.
TREK COSTS EXCLUDES:
- Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
- Items and expenses of personal nature.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
- Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
- Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and
- strikes etc.
- Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
- Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver…