16Days Nepal Dhaulagiri Base Camp Trek
Nepal Dhaulagiri Base Camp Trek is Strenous Camping Trek and is recomended for seasoned & physically fit Trekkers.Dhaulagiri or white Mountain is separated from Annapurna Range by the Kali Gandaki River. Dhaulagiri Base Camp Trek Route leads into least trekked part of Nepal Himalayas through glacial Valley’s,snow bound meadows & tribal Villages. Dhaulagiri,seventh highest mountain in the world offers great adventure and spectacular Views of snow clad Dhaulagiri & Annapurna Range from the Italian Base Camp. Dhaulagiri Base Camp Trek is the least trodden path that still exist in the Higher Himalayas. One can trek till Jomsong and fly back to Pokhara or one can also trek all the way to Pokhara.
TRIP FACTS :
- Style of Trek: Camping.
- Duration: 16Days.
- Number of Days on Trek: 13days.
- Grade: Difficult – Streneous.
- Minimum No.of Participants: 2Persons.
- Highest Point : 5360m.
- Starting Point : Kathmandu.
- Ending Point : Kathmandu.
- Best Season : April, May, June, September, and October.
- Climate: Days are normally warm. Nights can at times be (general) very cold and in winter even below the freezing point. Monsoon showers in summer (heaviest in July, August) and sometimes even in spring and autumn.
- Trek availability: Private treks for minimum 2 persons on request. No group departures available.
- Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
ITINERARY FOR NEPAL DHAULAGIRI BASE CAMP TREK
Day 01 : Drive from Kathmandu to Beni (830m)by bus (9 hours driving). LODGE
Day 02 : Trek to Babiyachaour (950m). LODGE
Day 03 : Trek to Dharapani (1400m). LODGE
Day 04 : Trek to Muri (1850m). LODGE
Day 05 : Trek to Boghara ( 2050m). LODGE
Day 06 : Trek to Doban(2520m). LODGE
Day 07 : Trek to Italian Base Camp(3660m). LODGE
Day 08 : Acclimatization day at Italian Base Camp. LODGE
Day 09 : Trek from Italian Base Camp to Glacier Camp. LODGE
Day 10 : Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4748m). LODGE
Day 11 : Trek to Hidden Valley (5200m.) crossing French Pass (5360m). LODGE
Day 12 : Rest day at Hidden Valley. LODGE
Day 13 : Trek to Yak Kharka (4930m) through the Dhampus Pass (5155m). LODGE
Day 14 : Trek to Jomsom (2720m). LODGE
Day 15 : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara. Overnight at hotel. End of the Trek. HOTEL
Day 16 : Drive Back to Kathmandu in Tourist Bus. End of the Nepal Dhaulagiri Base Camp Trek.
TREK COST – INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- Transport in Tourist Bus( Kathmandu to Beni).
- Basic accomodation at local lodges on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) included for the durationof the trek.
- Services of experienced English speaking local trekking guide.
- Porters to carry luggage while on trek (1 porter for 2 persons).
- Insurance for trekking staff, guides, porters etc.,
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) fees/National Park entrance
fees & TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)registration fees.
- Departure Tax where applicable (domestic/international flights).
- Domestic Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu airfare (if requested byclients).
- Transport from Pokhara to Kathmandu at the end of the Trek.
- Travel/Trekking/Medical insurance.
- Rescue operations by helicopter.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Mineral water, boiled drinking water, soft drinks and any
- alcoholllic beverages, tips and any personal expenses.
- Nepal Visa Fees.
- Any services in Kathmandu/Nepal (hotels, transport, etc.).
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.
Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions,the physical ability of the participants,etc.,may
dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail.We reserve the right to change
this schedule in the interest of the trip participant’s safety, comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).