21 Days Nepal Annapurna Circuit Trek
Magnificient Nepal Annapurna Circuit Trek
Nepal Annapurna Circuit Trek the most scenic Trekking Trails in the Entire Himalayas. A Twenty One Days Stunning & Breath taking Trek that takes you beyond your Imagination. A Trek Route that passes through some of the most beautiful part of the Nepal Himalayas. The finest Himalayan Scenery that one can witness anywhere in the entire Himalayas. Trek through the Lush green forests & terraced paddy fields of lamjung and myagdi to the snowbound region of Manang. Experience first hand the ancient Bonpo religion still being practiced here. Trek across Thorungla Pass and into Kali Gandaki Valley & look back at the mountain range from Poon hill. Slowly trek down through the villages of Ghandruk and Birethanti and then end the Nepal Annapurna Circuit trek in Pokhara.
TRIP FACTS :
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Strenuous
- Duration: 20 Nights / 21 Days
- Maximum Sleeping Altitude: 4450m/14,500ft (Thorung Phedi)
- Maximum Hiking Altitude: 5416m/17,769ft (Thorung La Pass)
- Best Season: Mar-June and Oct-Dec.
- Trek availability: Group Departures (Ex-Kathmandu). Join a group trek (dates shown below)
- Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
|Group Departure Trek Dates for Nepal Annapurna Circuit Trek 2018 (Ex-Kathmandu)|
|11-31 March, 2018||26 Sepember-16 October, 2018|
|11 April-01 May, 2018||11-31 October, 2018|
|11-31 May, 2018||11 November-01 December, 2018|
|Private treks are available on request for a minimum of two persons|
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu to Besisar(820m). Lodge.
Day 2: Trek to Bahaun Danda (1310m/18 Km.). Lodge.
Day 3: Trek to Tal(1700m/17 Km).Lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Chame(2710m/12Km). Lodge.
Day 5: Trek to Pisang (3310m/21Km). Lodge.
Day 6: Trek to Manang(3540m/24Km). Lodge.
Day 7: Rest/acclimatization day at Manang. Lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Kangsar. Lodge.
Day 9: Trek to Tilicho Base Camp(4920m). Lodge.
Day10: Exploration day to Tilicho Lake(4920m). Lodge.
Day11: Trek to Letdar High(4200m). Lodge.
Day12: Trek to Phedi(4450m/5Km). Lodge.
Day13: Cross Thorung La pass(5416m) to Muktinath(3800m/16Km). Lodge.
Day14: Trek to Kagbeni(2800m/9Km). Lodge.
Day15: Trek to Marpha(2670m/15Km). Lodge.
Day16: Trek to Kalopani(2535m/17Km). Lodge.
Day17: Trek to Tatopani(1200m/20Km). Lodge.
Day18: Trek to Gorepani(2870m/14Km). Lodge.
Day19: Early morning climb Poon Hill(3Km)for sunrise views. Trek to Gandruk village. Lodge.
Day20: Trek to Birethanti (1025m).Drive to Pokhara. Hotel.
Day21: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu. Annapurna Circuit Trek ends.
|2-3 Pax||US$ 1670/pax|
|4-6 Pax||US$ 1565/pax|
|7-10 Pax||US$ 1460/pax|
TREK COST INCLUDES
- Transport in Tourist Bus( Kathmandu to Pokhara).
- Basic accomodation at local lodges on twin sharing basis.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) included for the duration of the trek.
- Services of experienced English speaking local trekking guide.
- Porters to carry luggage while on trek (1 porter for 2 persons).
- Insurance for trekking staff, guides, porters etc.,
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) fees/National Park entrance fees & TIMS(Trekkers Information
- Management System)registration fees.
- Departure Tax where applicable(domestic/international flights).
- Domestic Kathmandu/Pokhara/Kathmandu airfare(if requested by clients).
- Transport from Pokhara to Kathmandu at the end of the Trek.
- Travel/Trekking/Medical insurance.
- Rescue operations by helicopter.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Mineral water, boiled drinking water,soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages,tips and any personal expenses.
- Nepal Visa Fees.
- Any services in Kathmandu/Nepal(hotels,transport, etc.).
- Hotel accomodation in Kathmandu.. Hotel accommodation in Pokhara at the End of the Trek.
- Any cost arising from political disturbances,strikes,cancellation of flights,deviation in program,delays due to landslides/road blockage or otherwise.
—- o0o —–
NEPAL TOURIST VISA
- Nepal visa is readily available on arrival at the International Airport
- in Kathmandu and all other entry points to Nepal.
- 2 passport photos will be required.
- Single Entry visa: US$ 30 per visa (valid for 60 days).
- Multiple Entry visa: US$ 80 per visa (valid for 150 days).
- Nepal Visas are also available in all Nepalese Embassies and Consulates.
—- o0o —–
Note: The above itinerary is a sample intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions,physical ability of the participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort and general well being.
Recommendations: The trek is very strenuous and demands top physical form.A physical fitness check-up is a must.Even the experienced trekker should prepare for 2 to 3 months prior to the trek.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).