Beautiful Laya Lingshi Trek Bhutan
20Days Laya Lingshi Trek Bhutan leads through high mountain passes(16,100 ft) into the wilderness above the tree line,a world of snow peaks, glacial lakes, herds of blue sheep,alpine blossoms and home of the hospitable Layaps where you get to mix with the Layap People and witness their culture. The Laya Lingshi Trek route in Bhutan also takes you through the therapeutic hot springs of Gasa and ends in the sub-tropical valley of Punakha.
TRIP FACTS :
- Style of Trek: Camping
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Strenous.
- Duration: 20 Days.
- No.of Days on the Trek: 12Days.
- Highest Trekking Altitude: Jangothang (4240m).
- Highest Sleeping Altitude: Jangothang (4240m).
- Starting Point: Paro-Shana.
- Ending Point: Shana
- Minimum No.of Participants: Two Persons.
- Best Season: April-June and September–October.
- Trek Availibility: Only Private Treks for a minimum Two Pax.
- Customized private Treks can also be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
Itinerary for Laya Lingshi Trek Bhutan
Day 1: Arrive at Paro. Receive and drive to Hotel.
Day 2: Paro – Sight seeing. Overnight Hotel.
Day 3: Excursion to Taktshang Monastery. Overnight Hotel.
Day 4: Trek Starts- Paro to Shana (2800m). Camp.
Day 5: Trek Shana to Thangathangha ( 3860m). Camp.
Day 6: Trek Thangathangha to Jangothang (4240m). Camp.
Day 7: Rest Day at Jangothangt.Explore Jhomolari Glacier. Camp.
Day 8: Jangothang to Lingshi(4000m) through the Nyelela Pass(4700m). Camp.
Day 9: Trek Lingshi – Chebisa (3780m). Camp.
Day 10: Chebisa–Robluthang(4100m) over the Jarela pass at 4,640m. Camp.
Day 11: Trek Robluthang – Lemithang(4040m) via the Shinchela pass at 4,870. Camp.
Day 12: Trek Lemithang – Laya (3880m). Camp.
Day 13: Rest Day at Laya. Camp.
Day 14: Trek Laya – Koena (3300m). Camp.
Day 15: Koena – GasaTsachu(2638m)Via the Balela pass at 3,740 m. Camp.
Day 16: Gasa Tsachu – Goen Damji – Punakha. End of Laya Lingshi Trek Bhutan. Hotel.
Day 17: Punakha-Wangdue. After Breakfast Explore Punakha after Lunch Drive to Wangdue. Hotel.
Day 18: Wangdue – Thimphu. Hotel.
Day 19: Thimphu – Sight Seeing – Paro. Excursion of Thimpu . After Lunch Drive to Paro. Hotel.
Day 20: Drive to Paro International Airport for Final Departure.
Extension can be made to Darjeeling, Sikkim or Nepal.
THE COST INCLUDES :
- Transport (Where applicable) on Jeeps / Vans / Cars.
- Airport Pick Up and Drop.
- Trekking support with an English Speaking Guide,Cook,Yaks,
- Porters etc.
- Twin Share Accomodation in Tents while Trekking.
- Twin Share Rooms in Hotel in Thimpu and Paro.
- Fixed Three Meals a day while Trekking/ Tour.
- Fees for :- a).Trekking Permit.
b). National Park
c). National Monuments etc.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air Fare on Druk Airways.
- Any Evacuation Cost in Case Of Emergency.
- Clients Insurance.
- we do not provide Bottled Mineral water during the Trek,however we do provide Boiled drinking water.
- Sleeping Bags.
Recommendation : The Trek is relatively strenuous and demands top physical form.A physical fitness check-up is a must.Even the experienced trekker should prepare for 2-3 months prior to the Trek.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions,the physical ability of the participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply)