14Days Langtang Helambu Trek
14Days Langtang Helambu Lodge Trek
Langtang Helambu Lodge Trek “A Walk through the Himalayan National Park”.
Langtang Helambu Lodge Trek Route lies at the Foot of the Ganesh Himal & the Langtang Liru in the Langtang National Park. Trek starts with a short drive to Dunche to the North of Kathmandu Valley. Langtang Helambu Lodge Trek in Nepal Himalaya is moderate to strenous trekking with altitude ranging from 2000m to 4380m. Mesmerizing Himalayan Peaks, Dense Rhododendron Forests and Herds of Blue Sheep that graze in these high alpine meadows makes it a perfect place for a trekking holiday. Climb a ridge on the Yala Peak(5100m) from Kyanjin Gumpa or even trek to the foot of the Langshisha Glacier for a spectaucular view of the Glacier & Snowfields surrounded on all sides by the Lofty Himalayan Peaks of Langtag-ri, Langsisa, Langtang Himal & Ganjala peak. Nestelled on the terraced hill side, the Sherpa villages of Helumbu, Holy Gosaikunda Lake and Laurebenayak Pass (4610m) presents a perfect trekking getaway. Though easily accessible Langtang Helumbu region is less trekked than the Everest or Annapurna region. “A Trekkers Paradise”.
TRIP FACTS :
- Style of Trek: Lodge / Tea House Trek.
- Duration: 13Nights & 14 Days.
- Number of Days on Trek: 13 Days.
- Trek Grade: Moderate to Strenous.
- Minimum No. of Participants: 2 Persons.
- Starting Point: Kathmandu
- Ending Point: Kathmandu
- Tour Availiblity: Join a group trek (dates shown below).
- Customized Private treks available on request for a minimum of Two Persons.
|Group Departure Trek Dates-2018(Ex Kathmandu). Langtang Helambu Lodge Trek .|
Private treks are available on request
|07-20 March,2018||07-20 Oct,2018|
|07-20 April,2018||07-20 Nov,2018|
|07-20 May,2018||07-20 Dec,2018|
| Group Departure Trek Dates-2019(Ex Kathmandu).Langtang Helambu Lodge Trek .|
Private treks are available on request.
|07-20 March,2019||07-20 Oct,2019|
|07-20 April,2019||07-20 Nov,2019|
|07-20 May,2019||07-20 Dec,2019|
LANGTANG HELAMBU LODGE ITINERARY
Day 1: Drive Kathmandu to Dunche and Sabru Besi(1460m/7Hours). LODGE.
Day 2: Trek to Lama Hotel(2560m). LODGE.
Day 3: Trek to Kynjin Gompa(3817m). LODGE.
Day 4: Day at Kynjin for exploration.Morning climb to Tsergo Ri(4983m). LODGE.
Day 5: Trek to Lama Hotel(2560m). LODGE.
Day 6: Trek to Sabru.LODGE.
Day 7: Trek to Singh Gompa(3250m). LODGE.
Day 8: Trek to Gosainkunda(4397m). LODGE.
Day 9: Trek to Gopte(3440m). LODGE.
Day 10: Trek to Tare Pate(3640m). LODGE.
Day 11: Trek to Tarke Gyang(2590m). LODGE.
Day 12: Trek to Kiul(1280m). LODGE.
Day 13: Trek to Pati Bhanjayang(1860m). LODGE.
Day 14: Trek to Sundarijal. Drive to Kathmandu. End of Helambu-Langtang Trek.
|2-3 Pax||US$ 1120/pax|
|4-6 Pax||US$ 1050/pax|
|7-10 Pax||US$ 980/pax|
Indian Nationals kindly enquire within for quotes in IRupees
TREK COST INCLUDES:
- Trek guide,porter/s to carry luggage;
- Lodge accommodation(twin share rooms);
- Fixed meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner);
- Trek permit & Park fees;
- Contribution to guide transport;
- Guide/porter insurance costs;
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hotel Stays in Kathmandu.
- Domestic flight cost extra as applicable.
- Nepal visa fees (US$ 30);
- Sleeping bag (can be hired in Kathmandu);
- Personal clothing/equipment;
- Meals in Kathmandu;
- Client insurance of any kind;
- Cost of evacuation (if any)in Case of emergency;
- Bottled/alcoholic drinks;
- Tea/coffee – other than at breakfast;
- Airport taxes; Expenses of personal nature.
—– o0o —–
NEPAL TOURIST VISA
- Nepal visa is readily available on arrival at the International Airport
- in Kathmandu and all other entry points to Nepal.
- 2 passport photos will be required.
- Single Entry visa: US$ 30 per visa (valid for 60 days).
- Multiple Entry visa: US$ 80 per visa (valid for 150 days).
- Nepal Visas are also available in all Nepalese Embassies and Consulates.
- Indian Nationals do not need Nepal Visa to Travel inside Nepal.
—– o0o —–
Note: The above itinerary is a sample,intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule.Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions, the physical ability of the participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).