Gangtok Ravangla Namchi Tour
Sikkim Cultural Family Tour
Gangtok Ravangla Namchi Tour is an idle way to spend a short touring holiday in Sikkim, a small Himalayan state in North East India. Pemayangtse Monastery, the oldest monastery in Sikkim, Buddha Park in Ravangla and the Char Dham in Namchi reflects the very soul of Religious and cultural centres of Sikkim. In other words one can call this a Sikkim Cultural Family Tour, a perfect Tour to move your soul.
Tour amidst the grandeur of the Shangrilla, the rocky terrain and the bumpy trails of the Sikkim Himalayas with the snow clad Himalayan mountains in the Northern Horizon, land of the Shangrilla. Drive besides the majestic River Teesta soak in the serene beauty of Sikkim. Give time to yourself to Rejuvenate & recreate from the burdens of the everyday life.
Relax in Gangtok with a cup of freshly brewed Temi tea. Surrounded by the mighty Himalayas with the sound of the murmuring winds amidst the chanting of the monks and the tinkling of the prayer bells, you will surely enjoy the Short Sikkim Cultural Tour. Immerse yourself in the timeless culture of Sikkim because-fun is when a single step of your journey lasts a life time.”
TRIP FACTS :
- Total No.of Days: 8 Days.
- Style of Tour : Jeep Tour.
- Starting Point: Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail Station/Nepal Border.
- Ending Point : Bagdogra Airport / NJP Rail Station / Nepal Border.
- Best Season : March–June & September-December.
- Customized private Tour can be arranged for a minimum of two persons on request on a date of your choice.
Sikkim Cultural Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive at Bagdogra Airport/NJP Rail station /Nepal Border.
Drive to Gangtok. Overnight Hotel.
Day 2: Gangtok Sight Seeing. Overnight Hotel(B/B only).
Day 3: Drive to Tchangu Lake(36Km)/Nathula Border. Return Drive to Gangtok. Overnight Hotel.
Day 4: Drive to Temi Tarku. Overnight in Home stay. Overnight Home Stay (B/B only).
Day 5: Drive to Ravangla. Visit Buddha Park. Drive to Namchi. Overnight Home Stay (B/B only).
Day 6: Drive to Khecheperli Lake. Overnight Home Stay (B/B only).
Day 7: Drive to Kalimpong. Drive through Pelling. Visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Holiest & Oldest monastery in Sikkim & Rabdantse Palace Ruins. Overnight Home stay (B/B only).
Sikkim Cultural Family Tour Cost :
- 2 – 4Person : US$630/Person
- 6 – 8 Persons : US$550/Person
- 10Persons and Above : US$470/Person
- Single Supplement : US$30/Person extra above the given Cost per day
THE COST INCLUDES :
- Transport (Where applicable) on Jeeps / Vans / Cars.
- Airport Pick Up and Drop.
- Tour support with an English Speaking Guide.
- Twin Share Rooms in Hotel on Bed & Breakfast Basis.
- Fees for :- a).Tour Permit.
b). National Park
c).National Monuments etc.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Lunch & Dinner.
- Alcohol, Telephone,Laundry.
- Any Evacuation Cost in Case Of Emergency.
- Clients Insurance.
Note: The above itinerary is a sample, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, physical ability of participants,etc., may dictate itinerary changes either before departure or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change this schedule in the interest of trip participant’s safety, comfort and general well being.
(All relevant Terms & Conditions apply).